Irish Mommy

August 26, 2007

Prayer Request

It has been a long gloomy week and to all that read my blog, please lift my friend Cari up in prayer. She discovered a lump on her left breast this week and was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Cari is one of the strongest people I have ever met and I praise God for her family and AWESOME friends to be her support system. Because of her faith in God along with her strength she will conquer this battle like a true warrior.

Please pray for peace and clarity as she has so many medical decisions to make in upcoming weeks.

You can follow Cari's blog here: http://undomestic.blogspot.com/
posted by IrishMommy at 2:40 PM

2 Comments:

You're so sweet for writing this. Thanks Shawn!
At church today, Levi came up behind Ella and just ran his fingers through her hair. Kurt was chastising him for it. He didn't realize it was Ella. I told him it was fine, Levi can touch his girlfriends hair if he wants!

11:17 PM  

Shawn, I will certainly add your friend to my list of prayers. I hope a cure for her is in Gods plan. Bless you! See you soon. Cute projects. Pama

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home