Irish Mommy

August 12, 2007

Baby Nathan


Congratulations Nancy, Dylan and big brother Joshua!

The boys had a play date at their friend Joshua's on Friday morning. My friend Nancy was the hostess this week and being 39 weeks pregnant, I thought she was so brave to have us over. Obviously between her doctors appointment that morning and a house full of busy boys, must have gave her a jump start. Sure enough her contractions started that night at dinner and they delivered baby Nathan James by Saturday morning.

Needless to say, I couldn't wait until our next play date to meet little Nathan. Kurt, the boys and I stopped at Cossetta's for lunch after church today and then stopped at the hospital to visit our new friend. Levi and Mitchell spent most of the time fighting over the mylar balloon in Nancy's room, but Mitchell did show a mild interest in Nathan's blue cap and his adorable little toes.
posted by IrishMommy at 8:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home