Irish Mommy
August 20, 2007
UUUURGGGGHHHH
9 hours to go until Kurt arrives back home.
We had a long night with Levi waking up every two hours (and the reason is unknown). The dog ran away this morning and when the boys and I set out to go find her, she was in the neighbors yard behind us. I stepped out of the van to get her and I'm positive there was steam coming out of my ears. Then when I opened the car door when we arrived back home, she shot out like a deer and ran around the house. When it rains, it pours around here!
Calgon take me away!
We had a long night with Levi waking up every two hours (and the reason is unknown). The dog ran away this morning and when the boys and I set out to go find her, she was in the neighbors yard behind us. I stepped out of the van to get her and I'm positive there was steam coming out of my ears. Then when I opened the car door when we arrived back home, she shot out like a deer and ran around the house. When it rains, it pours around here!
Calgon take me away!
posted by IrishMommy at 8:55 AM

1 Comments:
And you offered to take my kids this morning?!?!?! What a saint you are! Or maybe with such sleep, you were just a bit dellusional!
Thanks so much for offering to help. It meant a lot that you did!
Post a Comment
<< Home