Irish Mommy
November 08, 2006
Toots and Scoots
Yah just gotta love Mini-soda don't cha know! You betcha, it hit over 70 degrees today and by Friday we will be in the low 30's with snow. We hit the park this morning at Powers Lake and spent this afternoon playing in the yard. The boys had a ball digging in the garden and all, being dirty is tons of fun. Mr. Levi was showing off his scoots in the grass and his toots as he bent over in the garden. Mitchell enjoyed climbing Donny's wall and chasing Bailey around the yard. I wish that we could put this day in a bottle and uncork it for a day in January.
posted by IrishMommy at 7:13 PM

3 Comments:
It was also nice also in Lowell on Wednesday. I thought about you as I was cleaning up my little back yard. I am pleased that you were able to get the kids out-of-doors to 'blow off some steam'. Give them kisses from poppa.
AMEN! I'm all for tucking nice days like yesterday into our pockets for a little encouragement in the winter months. That warm sun yesterday almost tricked me into thinking we were COMING OUT of winter, instead of just going into it!! HA! What a fool I was...
Levi's hair is growing back. Glad you guys took advantage of the nice day- snow is on it's way! Oh why does winter come so fast!??!
Post a Comment
<< Home