Irish Mommy
November 13, 2006
The Traveling Dad
Man are the days long when Kurt travels. Not getting that evening break from the boys sure is difficult, especially when Levi is up for a few hours in the middle of the night.
I took this photo a few months ago of the Master Napper and it still makes me laugh. He is in Chicago until late Wednesday and is schmoozing Cardiologists at the American Heart Association Conference. Mitchell made his night by calling him on the phone and saying "Dadda" and "bye-bye." Now I just have to make it two more days... YIKES!
I took this photo a few months ago of the Master Napper and it still makes me laugh. He is in Chicago until late Wednesday and is schmoozing Cardiologists at the American Heart Association Conference. Mitchell made his night by calling him on the phone and saying "Dadda" and "bye-bye." Now I just have to make it two more days... YIKES!
posted by IrishMommy at 7:54 PM

3 Comments:
LOVE IT!
I have a similar pic of Eric but he's snuggling a big red teddy bear!! :)
Hope your boys are giving you an extra dose of sweetness today.
Kimberly
THis looks like Kurt assuming his position right after he eats Thanksgiving dinner. :)
You can count on this again after eating turkey this year! Some behaviors are so predictable...
Post a Comment
<< Home