Irish Mommy
January 15, 2009
Holy Crap
It's COLD! -20 degrees this morning...
posted by IrishMommy at 10:54 AM
This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Minnesota can be fun! Monday... Monday... Too Tired Low Expectations Happy 2009 Christmas in Indiana Sweet Dreams Preschool Holiday Programs Seven Weeks Young Warm up your Day!
2 Comments:
I know, crazy! We're off to Lutsen tonight to ski in the freezing cold tomorrow. Wish us luck that we come back thawed out. :)
You guys are crazy! Why not stay in your nice warm homes in weather like this? I guess those of us in the "lower US" are just wimps! :-)
Love,
Auntie Carole
Post a Comment
<< Home