Irish Mommy

December 16, 2008

Warm up your Day!

Since the temp this morning is -8 here in Minnesota, with the windchill at -16...
I thought todays post should at least warm your heart!
Stay warm!
Mitchy Mitch

Lovable Levi

posted by IrishMommy at 9:37 AM

4 Comments:

It is SO col there...I don't think it has ever even been less than +25. I think you should have CUDDLE time.

2:46 PM  

And warm my heart -- you did! What beautiful photos. Did you take those? If so, you are getting pretty darn good Mom!

Send one of Ava too.

Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx

6:17 PM  

Adorable!
Love,
Bev

7:35 PM  

AWWW! I do have to say those Johnson babies are for sure in the cutest kid club! My goodness! Yall are so blessed and have a beautiful family! God is good!
Sending love all the way from Texas (where it was 65 today)!
XOXOXOXO
Jen

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home