Irish Mommy

December 30, 2008

Christmas in Indiana

We arrived home safely on Sunday evening after an exhausting, yet fun trip to Indiana. The highlights were a visit from Santa on Christmas Eve, visiting with Brent, Melissa, Sam and Lilly who flew in from SoCal (Southern California), Uncle Tim and Aunt Bev from Atlanta and of course the rest of the Johnson family in Indiana.
Sam and Lilly
Auntie Bev and Ava

Mom and Mitchell

Dad and Levi

All I can say about traveling with three little munchkins is... it's so good to be home!

posted by IrishMommy at 3:22 PM

1 Comments:

You're brave to be traveling with all three kids! I'm assuming you drove... I can't imagine braving a road trip with my two. It's hard to make it an hour to Morgantown to go shopping! :) Anyway, Happy New Year to all the Johnsons!!

Love,
The Nelsons

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home