Irish Mommy

December 08, 2008

Boys 1st Skate Lesson

As promised, here is the video from our skating adventure this morning! Enjoy...

posted by IrishMommy at 12:33 PM

4 Comments:

So cute!!!! I look forward to seeing them progress in their skating skills this winter!

7:44 PM  

We enjoyed the boys skating! We tried to call you toningt before seeing this because we came across special memories of Brendan's preschool papers regarding hockey. What an appropriate blog for the day!!! Wow-- your in trouble!!! HA HA HA!!!

We love you guys--
Michael & Shannon

8:05 PM  

They did great at skating!!They are so tiny compared to the Wildcat's players!! I hope you guys can skate at our rink up at the cabin sometime!!

love, Devyn

8:47 PM  

Looks like FUN! How long did they last?

I love Levi at the end saying he has to go potty. Doesn't that always happen when you get them all bundled up?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home