Irish Mommy
December 14, 2008
Banana Anyone?
No wonder why I feel like we live in a ZOO...
He acts like a monkey, and smells like one too! boo-boo-bee-doo...
posted by IrishMommy at 3:56 PM
This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Merry Christmas Boys 1st Skate Lesson Little Helpers Thanksgiving Day What's New Today? Most Adorable Kids Grandpa 4 Weeks Open House Smarty Pants
4 Comments:
Mitchell sure looks happy holding his sister Ava! In each picture he seems to be the one making sure he is holding her!
Love to all of you,
Auntie Carole
xxxx
That is too funny. I love it!
OMG!
Auntie Bev
Looking forward to seeing your family up in Canada! Your family is beautiful!
Sarah(Faganely), Luke and Samuel
Post a Comment
<< Home