I have to admit that having two boys this age,
makes for a long day for this stay-at-home mom!
If we don't keep busy with some activities during the day we end up driving eachother absolutely nuts.
So, let's head to the pumpkin patch for some fun! This looks like trouble already...
Hey brother, pay attention to the camera and smile. Levi thinks he's the BOSS!
Well, if you can't listen then take this elbow.
at least Billy goat, Sassy sheep and Baby goat thought the boys were entertaining!
Me on the other hand, I couldn't wait to get back home and put them down for naps.
3 Comments:
Cute pics! I love the personalities coming through! hahaha!
Pumpkin patches are so fun! We are apple picking this weekend. I can't wait!
What a fun idea and way to spend a morning!
Baby goat looks like he's laughing at the boys!
: )
Bev
Post a Comment
<< Home