Irish Mommy

October 10, 2008

Kurt & Shawn + Five

My friend Shannon and her husband are in Dallas this weekend and we have the special priviledge of having a house full of kids. That makes three boys and two girls - all ages five and under.

Two boys and two girls practicing putting diapers on their babies.
Rub a dub dub, three boys in a big tub.
Doodlebops dance off before bed.
The Jolly Jarvis trio all ready for bed...

We made it through day one without a hitch! My prayer is that Shannon & Dave get some quality time together this weekend.
posted by IrishMommy at 8:18 PM

3 Comments:

How cute! I know the kids had a great time together. I salute you!!

Love,
Auntie Carole

10:09 PM  

Party time at the Johnson's! Woo!

9:40 AM  

I love all the pictures! It looks like all the kids are having lots of fun.
You both are awesome and courageous!!!
We THANK you guys SOOO much.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home