Irish Mommy

August 01, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

Oh, what shall we do for fun today boys? Mom, how about if we just HOP out the back door...

Sponge Bob Square pants inflatable... He's not my favorite cartoon character, but the jumper sure is a blast for the boys. It's got a slide, basketball hoop and mini maze inside!
I must confess, our next door neighbors are having a HUGE reception at there house tomorrow and since they have the inflatable all weekend, they invited the boys to jump all weekend... Thank you Roger & Kim!
Since Kurt is out of town all weekend, I'll just grab my lawn chair, cold beverage and let the fun happen.
posted by IrishMommy at 12:58 PM

3 Comments:

Wow! They must be in heaven! Super cool of your neighbors!

9:03 PM  

WOW! I bet you had fun getting them back into the house to eat and for bed time ....

xxxx

9:21 PM  

That thing looks awesome!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home