Irish Mommy

July 31, 2008

Boy Talk

How can two little cute boys like this have such naughty mouths?



This afternoon Levi said to me as I was changing from my swim suit to clothes, "momma, you have Edina?" I thought, well we were just at Auntie B's in Edina on Monday... My response was, do you mean we live in Edina? He said, "No, I'm talking about your privates!" (Edina, Vagina) same thing!!!

I believe you need to teach your kids the proper words for your body parts, but do we need to talk about "our privates" ALL day long and giggle about them?

OMGosh-I have to go, Levi is yelling from the bathroom that he just went poo-poo, and wants me to look at his doo-doo... Motherhood!

posted by IrishMommy at 7:00 PM

2 Comments:

Aren't they fun! They have no idea what they are saying sometimes, but it can sure throw you for a second!

Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxxxx

9:03 PM  

I had to laugh about this post b/c Olivia is starting to talk about this too. She noticed Nate's privates in the bath tub (and proceeded to touch it)so I told her that girls have a "po-po" or vagina and boys have a "weiner" or penis. Later that day when George got home from work, she was telling him what she learned. "Nate has a peenus and mommy has a big 'ol gina!" OMG

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home