Irish Mommy

July 28, 2008

Adoption Secret

I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so this one has to finally come out... Kurt and I are finalizing all of our adoption paperwork this week for another addition to the family. The entire family has been praying for our future baby's birthparents and leave it up to God to bless us with another child to love.


Bailey, Mitchell and Levi
The boys proudly showing off the crib for their new sister or brother...
**Update 7/29
I'm overwhelmed with the number of people who are all for 3 kids, but just keep in mind our long term family plan is 4...
posted by IrishMommy at 7:08 PM

8 Comments:

"Three it's a magic number
Yes it is, it's a magic number..."

Ya-HOO!!!!!!!

Congrats to you guys! We will be praying for you, the baby, and the birthparents. Love you guys!

10:02 PM  

Shawn - That is so exciting!! Congratulations to you all!!

10:33 PM  

Wow...that is exciting!!!! We will be praying for you all too!

7:11 AM  

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Do you have a little blessing aleady coming to you? 3 kiddies is a great number, I am so excited for you family!!!

9:19 AM  

Yippee skippee! I love the pics - the say, pick us, pick us!!! :)

10:58 AM  

"Four is a magic number" works, too! Woo-hoo!!

5:29 PM  

How exciting!!! Congrats, and I'll be praying for the right match.

12:15 PM  

Glad the secret's finally out! I'm so excited for all of you. Praying for a wonderful child for your amazing family!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home