Irish Mommy
December 21, 2007
Sports Page
One of my guilty pleasures is reading the morning paper and sipping, or maybe I'd call it more like gulping my coffee? After I feed the boys breakfast they are more than happy to watch Hanny Manny, Curious George or the Backyardigans while I get some "me" time.
The only problem now, is that Levi has discovered the sports section of the paper. He LOVES to sit down and enjoy the paper with me. He looks at all the pictures and has to tell me the sport they play in. Momma, football player-Momma, hockey player - Momma, that's a basketball player.
He is a true natural at sports, so it's seems only practical that he would want to read the sports page. Fast forward a few years and I can already picture him begging to watch Sports Center!

The only problem now, is that Levi has discovered the sports section of the paper. He LOVES to sit down and enjoy the paper with me. He looks at all the pictures and has to tell me the sport they play in. Momma, football player-Momma, hockey player - Momma, that's a basketball player.
He is a true natural at sports, so it's seems only practical that he would want to read the sports page. Fast forward a few years and I can already picture him begging to watch Sports Center!

posted by IrishMommy at 8:29 AM

3 Comments:
You're a good man Levi Johnson!!! Just remember, it's the Packers and Brewers you should be looking for in those sports pages!
Watch out Shawn or he will end up like Seth, bringing the sports section on the bus in 2nd grade.
Merry Christmas to you & your whole family!
Oh my! Hopefully that's a section of the paper you don't mind giving up.
Post a Comment
<< Home