Irish Mommy

November 28, 2007

Kid Talk

Caution: Very cute kid talk alert...

The last few mornings when Mitchell wakes up, I ask him if he needs to go to the bathroom.
and his reply has been, "no Mom, I already went twice today."

Levi's new gig is jumping up and down on the beds with his hands tucked under his armpits.
When I ask him what he thinks he's doing. he says with a proud smile, "I'm a monkey."

Apparently our last trip to the children's museum made a real big impression on Mitchell.
He has been asking me every day if we can go to the children's museum in downtown St. Paul and park in the ramp and see Ronald McDonald.

Twice today I asked Levi to help me pick up some of his toys and his reply both times was, "NO." and trust me when I tell you it was all in his tone... My next question was "what did you say?", which he quickly followed up with a "YES, Mommy."

I caught Mitchell dragging one of the kitchen stools over to the pantry and digging on the top shelf, and when I asked him what he thought he was doing. His reply was classic! "I'm getting a sucker for breakfast, Mom."

Wow, I'm constantly amazed at how these two little ones can have such BIG personalities.
posted by IrishMommy at 8:53 PM

4 Comments:

Thank goodness kids say such darn cute things to make up for all the struggles we have with them!

6:45 PM  

Very adorable!

10:51 PM  

Very funny those boys are, wonder where they get it from?!

3:44 PM  

Thanks for blogging again!
I missed your entries and the smiles they put on my face :)
Auntie Bev

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home