Irish Mommy
November 15, 2007
Funny or Pathetic
Mitchell obviously has an issue with me talking on the phone. As I tried to talk to my sister the other day he decided to jump up and down on the bed while using his highest pitched scream. Today he turned it up a notch as I was trying to make some arrangements about this weekend with my friend, Angela. The little turd not only used his wonderful scream voice, but followed me around so I couldn't hear a word she was saying...Solution: Lock onself in the garage in the minivan to get two minutes of conversation
done!
After thought: Was that two minute conversation worth having leaves off of my favorite plant ripped off, a wedding picture dumped over and alarm clock/dvd player tossed on the floor along with a bucket of water spilt all over the bathroom floor?
Man, somedays it's the pits just trying get a couple of minutes alone!
posted by IrishMommy at 7:58 PM

3 Comments:
Do you have trouble being in the bathroom alone, too? I don't think I have had a chance to be alone in there for over twelve years...
Sometimes it's the little things that you crave!
I like the minivan idea. It would be totally worth it. If only it had a bathroom!!
Oh my!
Maybe next time you should lock Mitchell in the minivan... just kidding.
When I'm on the phone I usually get about 10 seconds of conversation before the boys find me and I have to sneak away to another room where I get another 10 seconds of talking in before I'm found again.
Minivans with bathrooms.....
I really like that idea!!!
Auntie Bev
Post a Comment
<< Home