Irish Mommy

December 22, 2007

Chick Flick

For all you ladies out there looking for a good movie to see with a girl friend,
please go see P.S. I love You!

P.S. BRING SOME TISSUES

Synopsis: Holly Kennedy is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life--a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry. So when Gerry''s life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. So it''s a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself.
posted by IrishMommy at 11:15 AM

3 Comments:

I'm going to see it today!

11:26 AM  

I read the book and loved it- but yes, very sad. I love your review. I will definitely go see it in the theater now!

10:39 AM  

I guess since everyone is planning to see it already, it won't be a Girls Night Out! Anything else we might plan to go see...or do?

Glad to hear you liked it Shawn...cause the Pioneer Press reviewer gave it zero stars...or something close to it. I think there needs to be more female reviewers!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home