Irish Mommy
November 12, 2007
Reward Time
It has been 3 weeks since I have actually worked out. So today was the day to get back in the routine of excercise. After having sore throats, the creepy crud and Mitchell, step -- it's just good to finally be healthy, but hard to get back in mind set of working out.
The other strike against my plan was that the boys were not motivated at all to get moving this morning, so I promised them if they went to the "Y" and were good, they could have a sucker!
Needless to say, I had to balance the guilt of giving them suckers at 10:30 in the morning, so I gave them a glass of milk and some cantaloupe. Shucks, there goes the mother of the year award again!
The other strike against my plan was that the boys were not motivated at all to get moving this morning, so I promised them if they went to the "Y" and were good, they could have a sucker!
posted by IrishMommy at 3:40 PM

3 Comments:
Honey, I lost out on the Mother of the Year Award somewhere around January 2nd....
Glad you are all feeling better!
10:30...that is not too early for a sucker!
I dreamed I was at the Y, looking for you working out...how funny.
I didn't hit the Y, but I did run/walk around your lake a couple times today. Felt good!...I'll pay tomorrow I'm sure.
I ate swedish fish at about 9am yesterday. Is that bad?? :)
My chiro told me that you should eat any sugar (candy) for the day in the morning so you have all day to burn it off. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home