Irish Mommy

October 31, 2007

Monkey Poo

Happy Halloween to all... I'm overwhelmed by the help that we received tonight with taking the boys around the neighborhood for some tricks and treats. My sister, Bridget came over and our neighbor Kelsie wanted to help out as well. Thank goodness because it's been a long week already with all of us feeling under the weather. Mitchell has strep, Levi and I tested negative for it, but we have some kind of creepy crud...

I couldn't even think about making the boys stay in on Halloween night. Although they are young and probably wouldn't remember missing out on it. I just loved running around all dressed up and getting tons of candy when I was young. Maybe it's the kid in me, but denying them of a couple hours of fun was not even a thought!

We timed our trick-or-treating just right. Mitchell was complaining about having a stomach ache towards that last block or so, and the second we walked in the door. Well, let's just say that monkey made it to the bathroom just in the nick of time... EEEEeeeewwwhhhh

posted by IrishMommy at 8:20 PM

2 Comments:

You guys look prepared to have a great time! I'm glad you made it out for some treats!! Now, get on with some good healing.

7:31 AM  

"More Candy, More Candy!" Thanks for letting me share in the fun. Hope everyone is feeling better!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home