Irish Mommy

August 08, 2007

Johnson's visit Wisconsin

Look out you sconies, the Johnson's were in your territory. The boys and I decided to take up Auntie Shannon's invitation to come and spend some time at their cabin in Wisconsin. Kurt is in Puerto Rico on business all week, so it was the perfect time to get away and get some help with Itchy and Scratchy. My niece, Devyn was so much help. She changed most of Levi's diapers (even the stinky ones) and my nephew Brendan helped blow up the kiddie pool and filled it up with water. Shannon took over the cooking, entertained the boys and did everything to help make our visit enjoyable.

The boys and I had so much fun, but now that we are back home -- We all need a LONG nap! It's so much fun being with family, but it's also so exhausting...

Levi with Uncle Mike (My brother) - sipping his very first kiddie cocktail at the bar.
Mitchell learning the secrets of shooting pool. (Uncle Mike and Devyn).
Momma's favorite time of the day. (Nap time)
Precious Mitchell taking a snooze.
posted by IrishMommy at 11:47 AM

1 Comments:

So glad you got to get up there and do that- I wish I could have gone too...but that thing we call work gets in the way! Ugg. Looks like you had a nice time, hopefully we can make it all up there again before winter is here- yikes!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home