Irish Mommy
July 23, 2007
Adorable Photos
.jpg)
How can two adorable boys like this be so much trouble? As my pumpkins are tucked into bed for the night and the house is nice and quiet, I can only sit here and wonder how we ever made it through the day. Was the day long because: Mitchell pee'd all over the floor because he forgot to push down his pee-pee while sitting on the potty chair. Perhaps because of Levi's constant nagging for more water ALL DAY LONG. Could it be the meltdown that Mitchell had for 30 minutes after waking up from his nap or maybe it was just the never ending fighting between these two adorable boys. It doesn't really matter because when I look at these pictures and think of my babies sleeping upstairs, it makes me smile. My cup fillith over with LOVE.
posted by IrishMommy at 9:32 PM

2 Comments:
Sooooooo cute.
I so UNDERSTAND how you feel, as I have been home with the kiddies until Aug 6th and then I start my new job at Boston Scientific, Guidant. I do love my kiddies so so so much but some days I could pull out all of my hair!!!
BLESS you with you beautiful Boys
Post a Comment
<< Home