Irish Mommy
July 16, 2007
Potty Training Blues
So it has been quite the challenge going from selling a house, buying a house, temporary living, moving, traveling to Indiana and now... POTTY TRAINING! I never knew that this could be such a chore and wish that someone would come over and do the "3 day mini-session" on getting these boys to pee-pee and poo-poo on the potty.
All I can say is that I'm officially drained, dog tired, wiped-out and most of all, just pooped...
We are making some progress, but I think this has us all singing, the potty training blues.
All I can say is that I'm officially drained, dog tired, wiped-out and most of all, just pooped...
We are making some progress, but I think this has us all singing, the potty training blues.
"This is the way we brush our teeth"
Where do we make our poops and peep Our poops and peeps, Our poops and peeps
Where do we make our poops and peeps We make them in the potty!
Levi singing to the tune of:
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star"
Tinkle, Tinkle, little pee, in the potty you will be.
Poopy, Poopy stinky-O, in the Potty you will go.
Poopy, Poopy stinky-O, in the Potty you will go.
(or should this title be: push it, push it real good)?
posted by IrishMommy at 6:44 PM

2 Comments:
These pictures are priceless!
Good luck!
The bribe of skittles worked for us.
Love the potty pictures...hang in there, hopefully there will be relief soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home