Irish Mommy
June 21, 2007
A little wake me up
Right now it is just before 8:30a.m. and I feel as if we have been up for at least a million hours. The morning started out with Levi yelling "Momma, Dadda" from up in his room at 4a.m. and when I went to check on him he was just sitting straight up in his big boy bed. I asked him what was wrong and his reply was, "water." So, after running all the way downstairs to the kitchen to fetch some water and all the way back up -- Mitchell was up and also put in his request for water. Back to the kitchen it is...
Then Mitchell jumped into bed with me about 6a.m. That's too early for me, so after being poked, kicked and touched a trillion times -- It was the only choice to just get out of bed.
After breakfast I noticed Mitchell sitting in the family room with his famous, I'm pooping look on his face, so up to the toilet we ran. Too late, poop happens!
When we came back downstairs, Levi was sitting at my computer on the kitchen table taking the last few swigs of coffee from my cup and banging on the keyboards. I turned around to find Mitchell digging in my purse looking for bunny. (That is how he says, money).
I thought we were already all awake, but apparently Levi needed a little pick-me-up.
That is my plan for the next hour or so as we get ready for the day! COFFEE...
We are headed to the beach on the St. Croix river today with some friends. All I can think about is how much work is ahead of me on that adventure with my two crazy toddlers. They now have earned the nick names of ITCHY and SCRATCHY. Does anyone have some cream to relieve some of the pain?
Then Mitchell jumped into bed with me about 6a.m. That's too early for me, so after being poked, kicked and touched a trillion times -- It was the only choice to just get out of bed.
After breakfast I noticed Mitchell sitting in the family room with his famous, I'm pooping look on his face, so up to the toilet we ran. Too late, poop happens!
When we came back downstairs, Levi was sitting at my computer on the kitchen table taking the last few swigs of coffee from my cup and banging on the keyboards. I turned around to find Mitchell digging in my purse looking for bunny. (That is how he says, money).
I thought we were already all awake, but apparently Levi needed a little pick-me-up.
That is my plan for the next hour or so as we get ready for the day! COFFEE...
We are headed to the beach on the St. Croix river today with some friends. All I can think about is how much work is ahead of me on that adventure with my two crazy toddlers. They now have earned the nick names of ITCHY and SCRATCHY. Does anyone have some cream to relieve some of the pain?
posted by IrishMommy at 8:20 AM

2 Comments:
Wow- that is quite the morning! You need a live in nanny like Auntie B to help out with these troublemakers. :) Can you tell I'm getting worn out of corporate life? he he. Hang in there! I hope Levi doesn't get into beer by the looks of how he was chugging that coffee. :)
But I heard they slept well after the St. Croix outing!
Post a Comment
<< Home