Irish Mommy

June 25, 2007

Baffled by Behavior


You might look at the above two photos and think to yourself, what is that around that adorable little Levi's neck? Great question! The answer will blow your socks off or make you heave into a paper bag. The boys and I went to the YMCA today as usual so mommy could get her awesome bootcamp workout in and get a break from Frick and Frack. When we got home I took a shower and this is what I found -- my dirty, stinky, sweat drenched clothes were missing from the bathroom floor. This is TMI or way 2 much 411 for most of the viewers here, but what do you do when you almost two year old demonstrates a behavior that just baffles your mind? Ok, getting back to the answer... a soaking sports bra, sweaty underwear and the Rosary from my mom that he found in my night stand.
Yes, Jesus please help this child!


Then tonight while I was making dinner, he cleaned out the kitchen gadget drawer. Cullinary Arts may be in the cards for this one?

The topping on the cake was just a few minutes ago as I sat down to work on my blog entry after a VERY long day (the boys have been getting up at 5:30 am). I glanced at the coffee table -- what should magically appear, but of course

RED MARKER all over the glass and table...

Shiver me timbers and give me the strength to do this all over again tomorrow!

This is why most parents drink!

posted by IrishMommy at 8:08 PM

2 Comments:

Stinky pewey, what is that little boy thinking?!?!??! Maybe his future is in comedy.

8:09 AM  

That Levi is a hoot. Of course I say that because he's not mine. Now mine are little hellions!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home