Irish Mommy
June 25, 2007
Scrub In
Dr. Itchy & Dr. Scratchy
Next time you need an operation, perhaps Dr. Itchy and Dr. Scratchy can help you out.
I can't promise the outcome is going to relieve your pain, but perhaps you can at least get a really good laugh out of the experience.
Kurt was organizing his office and found these scrub hats from his manufacturing supervisor job way back in his early days at GUIDANT. The boys had a blast running around the house with their scrub wear on.
I can't promise the outcome is going to relieve your pain, but perhaps you can at least get a really good laugh out of the experience.
Kurt was organizing his office and found these scrub hats from his manufacturing supervisor job way back in his early days at GUIDANT. The boys had a blast running around the house with their scrub wear on.
posted by IrishMommy at 7:52 AM

2 Comments:
I would love to make an appointment with Dr. Itchy and Dr. Scratchy. They seem like they'd be able to entertain for hours on end.
Looks like they're starting to get accustomed to the new place. Bridget tells me it is really beautiful. I can't wait to come and visit. Glad to see that the move was good and that the boys are having fun!!!
This is my most favorite picture ever, look how much fun they are having!
I would welcome Dr. Itchy and Dr. Scratchy into any of my doctor appointments so they could keep me laughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home