Irish Mommy

May 17, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

This is the weekend my high school girlfriends and I are headed on a flight.... Vegas bound, baby... I plan on doing nothing but enjoying every minute away from the screaming, yelling, whining and all the responsibilities that go along with being a mom. Poolside and cocktails sound like such a good combination!

I'll return on Monday night, so I will post the update on the inspection and hopefully we will be in a position to make an offer on the new home.


posted by IrishMommy at 2:01 PM

3 Comments:

Have a blast! I hope you have good "house news" when you get home.

9:52 PM  

Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!
You deserve it!!!!
Auntie Bev

9:04 PM  

I hope you are having so much fun in Vegas, you deserve a break from all the stress. Can't wait to hear all the fun stories, maybe you and I can go there together someday. :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home