Irish Mommy
May 14, 2007
One Step Closer
Today we made a deal on the price of our home with Mr. & Ms. Buyer.
This is the news we have been waiting to hear since Friday, needless to say it was a long stressful weekend for me.
I would call it an emotional roller coaster.
Kurt is more the shark about negotiations and for me, well a guppy! Now on to the inspection process and if all goes well with that, we can go and make an offer on our potential new home. So, we are a step closer!

This is the news we have been waiting to hear since Friday, needless to say it was a long stressful weekend for me.
I would call it an emotional roller coaster.
Kurt is more the shark about negotiations and for me, well a guppy! Now on to the inspection process and if all goes well with that, we can go and make an offer on our potential new home. So, we are a step closer!

posted by IrishMommy at 7:28 PM

7 Comments:
I just want to scream and shout for joy for you!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
And what a BEAUTIFUL home you're looking at purchasing. Can't wait to see the inside!
Congrats!!! I had a good feeling about this one. At least you didn't lose sleep over nothing:)
All right!!! That is great news to hear!!
What a beautiful new home!
Best of luck to you guys!
Auntie Bev
Woo-hoo!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck with your purchase...Then the fun begins...packing, unpacking, decorating!!! Sue and Mike are in the packing stage. They move over Memorial Day weekend. You will be right in line after them :-)
Love,
This house looks SOOOOO nice! My fingers are crossed that it all works out! Good Karma is coming your way I just know it!
Post a Comment
<< Home