Irish Mommy

May 09, 2007

Showings

A lot of friends ask me, what do you do during your house showings? The better question is what do you do prior to a showing? We have had over 20 of these since March and although I know exactly what to do, it's the what are the boys going to do, that makes me pull out my hair. Yesterday we had two showings. The first one was at 1pm (nap time) and a second one was at 7:30pm (bedtime). So, I spent the morning cleaning and staging. Then whatever the boys got their dirty little paws on I got to clean and stage again!


Above are some photos of them enjoying tea time on our bed during my shower time. They were also found: jumping on Mitchell's bed, pulling clothes off the hangers in our closet, putting fresh hand prints on the clean windows and the famous last poop as we are ready to head out the door. SH_ _ happens!


Next time you see me, you will understand why I'm bald and either drinking a COLD BEER or taking in caffeine with an IV.
posted by IrishMommy at 9:18 AM

1 Comments:

Hopefully by Joe and I coming on Saturday- we can help you get some relief!!
No pulling out hair- but I do support the beers and caffeine. :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home