Irish Mommy
April 23, 2007
Monkey George

This past week has been too busy for me! We had showings every day and an open house yesterday. We managed to also keep up with all of our social engagements, keep the house clean and Kurt and I even managed to power wash the deck.
So the update on the house is:
16 Showings
5 Open Houses
2 Realtor Previews
2 Realtor Opens
1 Realtor Preview (NO SHOW) how rude!
0 offers
Here we are going on 7 weeks on the market, which is my lucky number. Pray that this is the BIG week to get an offer! Kurt said it will happen by 8pm tonight, but I'll be so happy if it happens in the next week...
In the mean time, to get some down time this morning - NO social engagements today and the boys are busy watching their favorite show, MONKEY George (Curious George).
posted by IrishMommy at 7:37 AM

3 Comments:
No boot camp then????
Gee Shawn...I'm really tired after reading about all your activity each day! I haven't been on your blog for several weeks. The boys are growing up too fast! Glad you are getting lots of interest in the house -- as you should since it is a perfect home for a young couple starting out. I'll keep praying for a firm offer.
Love,
Aunt Carole
I feel for you, girl! I'm counting on Lucky #7 week for you guys.
Love,
Auntie Bev
Post a Comment
<< Home