Irish Mommy
April 20, 2007
Wrong side of the bed?
Let me paint the picture of our morning for you. I woke up at 5:30am with excrusciating cramps and spent some time curled up on the floor and then for the third day in a row, on the toilet. Then Levi woke up at 6:45am and when I went to pick him up out of the crib, his PJ's and sheets along with the mattress pad were soaked. After getting him changed and the crib stripped, Mitchell walked into Levi's room saying "Poo-Poos." Off to Mitchell's room we went to change his poop/pee soaked diaper and strip his soaked sheets.
Then down to the kitchen for breakfast and to throw a load of laundry in, so we can have clean beds. The entire way down the steps, Mitchell is in his typically whinny, crying mood. He is given a warning that it is unexceptable to come downstairs whining. After five minutes, my demand is for the whiner to go up to his room and SHUT THE DOOR! Seconds later, the sound of toys hitting the door and wall echo all the way downstairs. Yes, I took several deep breathes.
and it's only 7:30am.
What is it about this age? Maybe he just got up on the wrong side of the bed. If he only knew that I stayed up until 9:30pm cleaning the house instead of watching my favorite show. BECAUSE we have a showing at 11am TODAY.
We have a play date at 10am, so I'm thankful that we are getting out of the house to see some other moms and get lunch made for us.
I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be a brighter day!
Then down to the kitchen for breakfast and to throw a load of laundry in, so we can have clean beds. The entire way down the steps, Mitchell is in his typically whinny, crying mood. He is given a warning that it is unexceptable to come downstairs whining. After five minutes, my demand is for the whiner to go up to his room and SHUT THE DOOR! Seconds later, the sound of toys hitting the door and wall echo all the way downstairs. Yes, I took several deep breathes.
and it's only 7:30am.
What is it about this age? Maybe he just got up on the wrong side of the bed. If he only knew that I stayed up until 9:30pm cleaning the house instead of watching my favorite show. BECAUSE we have a showing at 11am TODAY.
We have a play date at 10am, so I'm thankful that we are getting out of the house to see some other moms and get lunch made for us.
I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be a brighter day!
posted by IrishMommy at 7:28 AM

2 Comments:
Hmmm, I wonder does it work to send co-workers to their rooms when they get too whiny?? OR, if only I could close the door (ha ha) on my cubicle when I need my attitude adjusted.
I hope your day improved!!! A play date with friends sounds fun!!!
I feel for you. Those 2 year olds are so moody! Try the overnight diapers, they work better for night time dryness.
I hope you were able to tape Grey's Anatomy.. It was SO GOOD!!!!
Prayers for buyers to come in today!
Post a Comment
<< Home