Irish Mommy

February 01, 2007

Oh, Brother

My wonderful brother Pat sent me an e-mail today. He and his family were reading my blog from last week and thought it was appropriate to send the below description of my new found life. I feel so lucky to be part of the Minnesota Barbie elite team! I just need to work on getting bigger .... and more junk in my trunk, if you know what I mean!

"Woodbury Barbie" The modern day homemaker Barbie is available with Ford Windstar Minivan and matching gym outfit. She gets lost easily, is always late and has no full-time occupation or goals. Traffic jamming cell phone sold separately
posted by IrishMommy at 9:27 PM

1 Comments:

Love it, and how funny is it that you just got a mini-van! Do you wear a matching outfit like that to the Y? :)
It's a good thing brother Pat didn't send me the Edina barbie, as my '99 Mazda Protege, my 1000 square foot townhome, and my non-Galleria shopping probably doesn't match the profile. Oh well!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home