Irish Mommy
January 23, 2007
Husband Points
Kurt and I have been talking about getting a mini-van to accomadate our growing family. If we ever plan on traveling to Indiana to see his family again -- it is a must have! So, we went and tested out a couple of grocery getters last weekend. I got a phone call yesterday afternoon from Kurt saying that he wanted to go and take a look at some more soccer mom vehicles on the west side of the cities after work. My thought was, good the more he looks the sooner my back will have relief from trying to lift my hefty toddlers up into the SUV.
Needless to say, he arrived home in time to help read books to the boys and tuck them in for the night. After that he was out in the garage for an extended amount of time. I figured that he was cleaning the garage or checking something out. What did I care, I was soaking in the bath tub relaxing in the peace and quiet.
We both ended up on the couch later that night and he said, "don't you want to go out and look at your new mini-van?" HELLO...
Major husband points for surprising me! I LOVE IT, A LOT... (kicking my leg in the air)!

Needless to say, he arrived home in time to help read books to the boys and tuck them in for the night. After that he was out in the garage for an extended amount of time. I figured that he was cleaning the garage or checking something out. What did I care, I was soaking in the bath tub relaxing in the peace and quiet.
We both ended up on the couch later that night and he said, "don't you want to go out and look at your new mini-van?" HELLO...
Major husband points for surprising me! I LOVE IT, A LOT... (kicking my leg in the air)!

posted by IrishMommy at 12:02 PM

3 Comments:
Welcome to my world!
Nice! The best part is the DVD player. I can't wait to ride in the family truckster! How fun!!!
VERY NICE!!
Definate husband points. Way to go, Kurt!
Auntie Bev
Post a Comment
<< Home