Irish Mommy

January 22, 2007

Little Stinkers

I am constantly amazed at how much siblings fight with each other. One minute they will be playing so nice together and in an instant, swinging arms and screaming. Don't get me wrong, as I know this is normal behavior. As a stay at home Mom this could be the driving force of my caffeine addiction and although I have never smoked a cigarette in my life -- It sounds so good! Why is it that stress allows us to have such nasty habits?

Here the little monsters are "helping" with the dishes. The chances are very good that this also ended up in some kind of drop down,drag out war of the toddlers.

Look at Mitchell's pincher fingers in this shot... He is aggrevating his little brother as he tries to finish his breakfast.
posted by IrishMommy at 2:26 PM

3 Comments:

My big guy thinks it is literally his "job" as a big brother to tease his sisters. So nice! Of course, I remember making my sister pay 5 cents per dead bug removed from her bed. She never seemed to catch on that the same bugs showed up night after night...hmmmm.

5:52 PM  

Love how you captured the little pinching fingers!! Just hope they don't get out any rakes or say, "look at the bread under the bed" like you and I did. Those scars stay with forever. :) Just kidding!!!!

Sister fun day is every day, not just SUNDAY. :)

9:34 AM  

Love the fingers, and the mischevious
smile! You definately have your hands full!
Auntie Bev

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home