Irish Mommy
January 29, 2007
Fun with Friends..
The Kadela kids came over today to play with Mitchell and Weave-eye! (That's how Hannah says, Levi). Wow, can you imagine having four kids under five years old? Not I...
We kept busy by banging on the piano, building a fort under the coffee table, taking turns filling up the coupe car with pretend gas, fighting over toys and best of all -- Hannah went pottie on the big pottie twice. She turns two next week and is almost potty trained. I guess having two older siblings helps with the entire independence thing. My boys, NOT EVEN INTERESTED...
We kept busy by banging on the piano, building a fort under the coffee table, taking turns filling up the coupe car with pretend gas, fighting over toys and best of all -- Hannah went pottie on the big pottie twice. She turns two next week and is almost potty trained. I guess having two older siblings helps with the entire independence thing. My boys, NOT EVEN INTERESTED...
posted by IrishMommy at 12:54 PM

1 Comments:
If you get to work...you could possibly have 4 kids under five.
Sounds like the kids had fun. I hope you were able to nap in the pm!
Post a Comment
<< Home