Irish Mommy
August 02, 2006
Beau Hunk
My sister's beau hunk Joe is celebrating his birthday and since the boys would not cooperate in any type of photo shoot, I thought maybe this would be the 2nd best thing??? Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kanga -- Happy to you and CONGRATULATIONS on your new job! Love, Shawn, Mitch, Levi, Big Bird, Dreyfus, Snoops, Oatie, Kermie and Elmo!
Eat lots of cake & ice mean.
Eat lots of cake & ice mean.
posted by IrishMommy at 11:46 AM

3 Comments:
You are too cute!!!
Yes, I second the HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATULATIONS Joe, My Beau Hunk!
Happy, Happy Day!
Shawn,
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the congratulations. I got your card and gift in the mail yesterday. Thank you for being so thoughtful! Tell Mitchell and Levi (and Kurt of course) that I said thanks to them too. I hope everything is going well with you. I'll see you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment
<< Home