Irish Mommy
July 29, 2006
Ice Meam
I couldn't wait until Mitchell got up from his nap today! I had nothing but ice cream on my mind. The weather has been so hot and humid that I will do anything to stay cool. The entire ride to http://www.marbleslab.com/ Mitchell kept repeating Ice Meam. When we walked in the door he was so excited he just blurted out "Ice Meam" and all the patrons in the store laughed. Man did that ever hit the spot! I'm pretty sure Mitchell enjoyed the trip as much as I did. Mmmmmm
posted by IrishMommy at 8:49 PM

1 Comments:
We had some yummy Ice Meam at ColdStone lastnight on the way home from a hot weekend at the cabin- so you guys are on the same wave length as Joe and I.
I can't wait to see the boys eat ICE MEAM for their b-day celebrations!
Post a Comment
<< Home