Irish Mommy
July 24, 2006
Baptism

Kurt and I took the big plunge this past weekend at Lake Phalen Park. We were both baptized as infants, but to officially surrender your life to the Lord as an adult is such a wonderful experience. Sr. Pastor Greg Boyd prayed for our coming forward to celebrate our commitment to follow the Lord and to help build his kingdom.
Kurt was submerged by Scott Boren and Greg Foote, while I was dunked by Mary Van Sickle and Lyn Foote.
posted by IrishMommy at 11:39 AM

1 Comments:
Congratulations to you both! A cause for much celebration, so I presume they must have held Kurt under for too long. Otherwise I'm sure he would have looked more like Shawn.
Thanks for the blog - great way to keep up with you.
The kids look great - and so big!
Oh yeah, where's the embarrassing post about Kurt's bday?
Post a Comment
<< Home