Irish Mommy

February 01, 2009

25 Random Things

25 Random Things About Me...

1. I love Caribou Blend Coffee, Diet Coke with Lime and Beer!
2. I crave chocolate all the time...
3. I'm a clean freak!
4. My kids are not.
5. Since child #3 came along, I am tired ALL the time. (Okay, I know she's still an infant...)
6. Organizing things is so fun, when I have time.
7. My son Levi is a sports nut.
8. My son Mitchell is silly and loves swimming.
9. Children are a gift from God.
10. They make you laugh one minute and cry the next.
11. What's wrong with crying over spilt milk?
12. January in Minnesota sucks.
13. I love summer.
14. Why can't we have 6 months of summer, 6 months of fall?
15. My husband loves that I like to cook, clean and organize things.
16. I'm a planner.
17. Nature, worship music and friends help me connect with God.
18. Like a fine wine, we get better with age.
19. Is thrilled that my sister thinks of me as her bestest friend. I feel the same way about her!20. A night of pizza, bowling and cold beer - sounds like the perfect night out.
21. Loves that my high school friends make me feel young and make me the most comfortable to be around. We have some much to talk about and laugh about! The memories we have as the GTG.
22. Love when people describe their religion beliefs as bold like: LOVES JESUS
23. Thinks that political bumper stickers should have an expiration date on them.
24. Is excited to see what dreams come true for my children.
25. Is glad this is my last random thought to write down!
posted by IrishMommy at 8:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home