Irish Mommy

July 17, 2008

Odyssey Adventure

We got the priveledge of wheeling around town today with our friends, Jacob and Kyle. Thanks to the movie Ratatouille, Lake Elmo Park, Club Just Jump and our open basement for making such a fun day.

Kurt couldn't wait to ask me if I feel ready for four kids now. I have to admit the day went better than I expected and it was actually fun! Mitchell and Levi had a great time hanging out with their pals.

Thanks Andrea for trusting me with your boys!

Fun in the minivan - don't worry this photo was taken as we got to the park. In case your worried about them not having their safety belts on!
Levi climbing up high at Lake Elmo Park.

posted by IrishMommy at 3:30 PM

1 Comments:

Thanks for taking them for the morning. They had fun!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home