Irish Mommy

July 15, 2011

Mitchell's 7th Birthday

Mitchell had his 7th birthday last week. He has grown up in so many ways in the past year. Finishing up 1st grade this June was exciting, but he is looking so looking forward to starting 2nd grade in the fall. Mitchell is my humorous thinker! Always asking a million questions and laughing about silly things. On the 4th of July, I made cherry surprise, which was one of my moms favorite dishes. Mitchell asked me if it is like Cherry (and then he put his hands over his eyes, then quick takes a peek), SURPRISE! then he gives out a big belly laugh.

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is still his favorite movie and the Wisconsin Dells is what he LOVES to talk about most. I'm excited that he is starting baseball this summer and has shown an interest in roller blading. He is very affectionate, sweet and wonderful boy. My Mitchy Mitch makes me so proud. I love you to the moon and back, buddy!


Sweet Mitchy Mitch
Like father, like son...


The big "7"


posted by IrishMommy at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home