Irish Mommy
June 08, 2010
Age of Discovery
It seems that our little Ava is a smartie pants. The boys always needed some guidance from others to learn how to do new things or they needed more practice. Ava just doesn't even wait or ask, she just DOES... We were at the neighbors house the other night and I turned around and found her on the mini 4x4 pushing the button and zooming across the driveway. This girl has skills!
Kurt told me today that he really LOVES having a baby girl! She is the sweetest thing in the world. Her brothers adore her and we are so blessed!
posted by IrishMommy at 8:58 PM

2 Comments:
I love it! You go Ava. "I do it myself" I can hear her saying to herself! Get 'er done baby girl! :)
Love it! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
<< Home