Irish Mommy

June 05, 2010

Kindergarten Graduate

Last week was Mitchell's kindergarten graduation program at his school. The kids marched in the room to the graduation march, sang seven songs, waited patiently to receive their diploma and a hug from Mrs. McDermott. They each got up in front of all the parents and said what their favorite thing was about kindergarten this year. Mitchell said his favorite thing was music.

Mitchell brushing up on his public speaking skills.
Singing away... (What a wonderful world)

What a wonderful class!
The kids presented a gift to their parents at the end of the program. It was a cd of Mitchell singing It's a wonderful world and he made a book with all the words to the song along with illustrations. What a great gift!

posted by IrishMommy at 4:21 PM

3 Comments:

Congrats to the graduate- what a big boy!!!! I bet Momma is so proud (and Dadda of course too!)

10:07 PM  

Way to go Mitchell!!! I'm sure it was an awesome day. I'm sure you celebrated by taking a dip in your new pool. Congratulations.

10:41 AM  

Good job Mitchell!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home