Irish Mommy

July 23, 2009

Crazy!!

Life with three little ones is CRAZY... I find it challenging to keep up with my blog and everything else. We are trying our best to enjoy the summer, but I've had to give up on trying to make a lot of plans. It's just to stressful to make committments and get everyone out the door. So, we are taking it day by day and I'm enjoying getting extra help from Kelsie our babysitter and Kurt's cousin Hannah is flying in today. She will be a great help as well!

Levi and Sydney taking the Hummer for a spin.

Kelsie and Mitchell hanging with Ava at the YMCA pool.

Sidewalk Artist I and II.

posted by IrishMommy at 9:33 AM

2 Comments:

Hang in there! I KNOW how you feel. -Ralph

9:58 AM  

I miss you! I can't believe it's almost August. Maybe it's time to plan a girl's night out.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home