Irish Mommy
July 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Da-Da
Another couple of birthday milestones to celebrate this week. Da-Da turned 37 on Tuesday and sweet baby Ava is 9 months TODAY.
Kurt says his mid-life crisis is taking effect in the form of the look alike of Telly Savalas. (better known as Kojak). Here's looking at you Babe! He has also taking up biking as his new hobby. He took a 50 mile bike ride on the Gateway Trail on his birthday. I guess I'll take excercise over some of the less desirable mid-life crisis adventures some men take on. I hope he doesn't really think 37 is mid-life!
Ava is doing the rollie polly thing from back to front, front to back and started in inch her way to grab ANYTHING in site. My days of having a easy baby are over... Bring on the baby gates!
Kurt says his mid-life crisis is taking effect in the form of the look alike of Telly Savalas. (better known as Kojak). Here's looking at you Babe! He has also taking up biking as his new hobby. He took a 50 mile bike ride on the Gateway Trail on his birthday. I guess I'll take excercise over some of the less desirable mid-life crisis adventures some men take on. I hope he doesn't really think 37 is mid-life!
Ava is doing the rollie polly thing from back to front, front to back and started in inch her way to grab ANYTHING in site. My days of having a easy baby are over... Bring on the baby gates!
posted by IrishMommy at 11:20 AM

1 Comments:
Happy belated birthday Kurt!!
Love the pics - please keep them coming! :)
Love,
The McDonalds
PS. We are going to plan some sort of open house (like you guys had) for Lauren after she is off the oxygen (maybe link it to the adoption finalization....). We will keep you posted and hope you will be able to come! We can't wait for you to meet Miss L!
Post a Comment
<< Home