Irish Mommy

April 08, 2009

Big Boy

He's on his way to school right now! Yes, I cried and I'm still sad. The bus driver said she cried when her daughter went to college. So, I guess it's part of being a MOM :)...
Mitchell's 1st Bus ride to preschool
posted by IrishMommy at 8:32 AM

7 Comments:

Way to go Mitchell! How fun to get to ride the bus. Funny to think that he's on his first bus ride the same day my Mom and Dad are on their first plane ride. The great thing is, I'm sure Mitchell will have a blast at school and can have something special just for him now.

10:15 AM  

Awww...he looked kinda comfortable on the bus....was he? Hope he had fun today. Can't wait to hear all about his first day.

2:45 PM  

I am sad that Mitchell is a big boy too (time goes way too fast)- but excited at the same time!!! I can't wait to have him tell me all about it this weekend!

3:46 PM  

I did too when my big girl would leave on the bus when she was 3. All I could see was her little pig tails sticking up in the window... sigh...

It'll get easier. I promise. I'll give you a big hug when I see ya! I can't believe how big the kids are all getting...

6:49 PM  

In all honesty, he looks quite happy and comfortable. Way to go Mitchell! Great that you were able to get such a memorable photo. Please give all three of those little cherubs a great big hug and kiss for their Auntie Carole.

xxxx

7:47 PM  

Looks like your little man is growing up, with many more adventures to come! Have a Happy & Blessed Easter.

Teri T.

11:31 AM  

Where does the time go?
Lisa

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home