Irish Mommy
March 06, 2009
Warm Thoughts
My good friend Cari is struggling with a lot of pain and she said the cancer is now in her bones. Time is so precious and I'm so thankful for her friendship. She inspires me each day to be a better person, be thankful for the little things, to step back and enjoy my little ones and to keep the hope for God's healing.
I reflect back on today and think of how Cari smiled when I put my hand on her knee and asked her if she was okay, and when she got in her van, how she blew me a kiss... I'm forever blessed by those two simple gestures! Her friendship means the world to me!

I reflect back on today and think of how Cari smiled when I put my hand on her knee and asked her if she was okay, and when she got in her van, how she blew me a kiss... I'm forever blessed by those two simple gestures! Her friendship means the world to me!

posted by IrishMommy at 9:43 PM

1 Comments:
God Bless you Cari! Please know that He loves you and is watching over you.
Love,
Auntie Carole
Post a Comment
<< Home