Irish Mommy

January 28, 2008

I DO IT MYSELF!

Levi has been insisting on going potty on the toilet by himself now for months. Now, don't get too excited because it rarely pans out to make the trip to the bathroom and pulling off the diaper worth while.

Last night was another story. He persisted to tell me he had to go potty, pulled off his diaper, pulled over the step stool and said, "I go potty like daddy." Low and behold, he did...


posted by IrishMommy at 1:48 PM

5 Comments:

Love the picture!!! So, cute. Hooray Levi!

2:46 PM  

Good job Levi! If he insists- go with it. Maybe this one will be easier.

9:48 AM  

Nicely done Levi. Of course, it makes me hope I am never standing at a urinal when Kurt pulls up to use the "potty!"

5:29 PM  

Great pic, Shawn! You even got the stream!
Auntie Bev

6:25 PM  

Adorable. Good job NUGGIES!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home