Irish Mommy

January 06, 2008

Going to America

Grandma Gigi and Jesse were here in Minnesota for a visit from Indiana, and boy did they ever get a treat this weekend. We took them to "AMERICA," that would be Mitchell's version of how to say Mall of America.

The boys enjoyed a plane, bus and semi truck ride in the amusement park at the mall. This trip taught me a little something about myself. I always act like the tough mom when people ask me about if I'll cry when the boys board the bus on their first day of school. It was confirmed this weekend that I will be emotional because even as they got on these little kiddie rides, I couldn't hold back the tears. They look like such big boys!


posted by IrishMommy at 7:41 PM

2 Comments:

Yes, they grow up too quickly. Enjoy them while you can...and you will shed more tears too -- most of them with pride!

8:30 PM  

That's so sweet. It's so fun to watch them do new, independent things.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home